DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI (L/D)
6:30 – 7:00 am :Tour guide pick you up at your hotel and departure to Lao Cai city. Travelling on new Highway Noi Bai.It will take around 5 hours .
12:30 Arrival in Sapa towm . Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
13:30 Bus take you to the gate of Lao chai village, start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields.
17:00 check in Homestay,enjoy dinner at Giang Ta Chai village.
Cat cat village
DAY 2: CAT CAT VILLAGE - HANOI (B/L)
7:00 Our guide take you back Sapa town by bus to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
9:00 Exploring Cat Cat village of H’mong – learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Sapa town
16:00 Driver take you back to Hanoi.
21:00 End of tour at Hotel
You will have chance to admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before you enjoy yourself in Sapa – the fog city.
- Under 5 years old: Free of Charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old: 50% of adult price (01 child sharing room with parents); 75% of adult price/ child (02 children in private room)
- From 10 years od up: 100% of adult price.
- Bus ( 16 seat minivan or a 45 seat tour bus), cold water
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.
- Enthusiatic, experienced English speaking guide during tour.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request)
- Travel insurance journey with the maximum compensation.
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- Tipping/ Gratuities.
- Single Supplement.